…unless you want to get even more excited for this epic release that lands June 8th. Despite opening with the Inception music/noise (most overused trailer device of 2011-2012), this new teaser had me riveted. It does show quite a lot of the film, so beware if you want to go in completely fresh. Once again it looks like Noomi Rapace is going to be a bad ass, a perfect torch bearer for Sigourney Weaver. This makes it look really scary and tense (a return to Alien form) compared to the other trailer.
- Downloaded October 23, 2013
- Kickboxer – My Flashback. August 12, 2013
- Low & Clear – A Rich Visual Feast With A Silent Substance July 31, 2013
- Southern Comfort – Why Have I Only Just Seen This? July 31, 2013
- Benny Loves Killing July 17, 2013
About the author
NERD! Documentary enthusiast. Independent and foreign cinema and historic theater booster. UC Santa Barbara Film Studies graduate. Homebase in Portland, Oregon. Top 10 Films (of this moment) 1. City of Lost Children 2. Black Cat, White Cat 3. Rivers and Tides 4. Sans Soliel 5. Stop Making Sense 6. Big Lebowski 7. Brick 8. 8 1/2 9. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind 10. Waking Life